or make 4 interest-free payments of $9.74 AUD fortnightly with More info
PRE-ORDER due for delivery November 2020 - with plenty of time to arrive to your customers by Christmas!
WHOLESALE ONLY: This product is currently unreleased and only visible and available to our wholesale stockists! This gives you an amazing opportunity to pick up a brand new product to market, even before our retail customers have seen it. Our experience shows that new products tend to sell very fast.
Commercial photos will be released to all stockists who have purchased stock, once Modern Monty is able to do an official public launch - this will be within the first 2-3 weeks of September. Please do not share this product with your customers until you have access to the commercial photos that will do the product justice.
These double-sided, premium quality, Animal Alphabet Flash Cards are a stunning, educational resource, with the learning opportunities only limited by your imagination!
The cards themselves are 400gsm and matte-laminated so they are durable and protected from sticky fingers. The gorgeous, eye-catching, drawer-box is premium quality and makes these perfect for gifting.
These are intended to be for ages 3+ with adult support and ages 6+ for independent learning.
The front of these flash cards include:
1) The letter in upper and lower case in an easy to read font.
2) The animal’s name.
3) Beautiful and realistic watercolour art by Australian artist Amanda Borchers. We know that realistic art is best for learning.
The back of the cards include:
1) The alphabet with the letter circled. Young learners can visualise the entire alphabet in order and see where the specific letter fits.
2) The animal name is shown in school-approved font to prompt handwriting practice. Exposure to a range of easy to read fonts is important for young readers and writers.
3) 3 interesting facts are featured for each animal including habitat, diet and a fun fact.
4) The world map with highlighted countries and areas showing where the animal is from. This assists with early geography learning.
Designed and illustrated in Australia. Made ethically in China in an environmentally responsible manner.