or make 4 interest-free payments of $9.74 AUD fortnightly with More info
These double-sided, premium quality, Australian Animal Alphabet Flash Cards are a stunning, educational resource, with the learning opportunities only limited by your imagination!
The cards themselves are 400gsm and matte-laminated so they are durable and protected from sticky fingers. The gorgeous, eye-catching, drawer-box is premium quality and makes these perfect for gifting.
These are intended to be for ages 3+ with adult support and ages 6+ for independent learning.
The front of these flash cards include:
1) The letter in upper and lower case in an easy to read font.
2) The animal’s name.
3) Beautiful and realistic watercolour art by Australian artist Amanda Borchers. We know that realistic art is best for learning.
The back of the cards include:
1) The alphabet with the letter circled. Young learners can visualise the entire alphabet in order and see where the specific letter fits.
2) The animal name is shown in school-approved font to prompt handwriting practice. Exposure to a range of easy to read fonts is important for young readers and writers.
3) 3 interesting facts are featured for each animal including habitat, diet and a fun fact.
4) The Australian with highlighted areas showing where the animal is from. This assists with early geography learning.
Aa is for Alpine Dingo
Bb is for Bilby
Cc is for Cassowary
Dd is for Dugong
Ee is for Echidna
Ff is for Frill-necked Lizard
Gg is for Galah
Hh is for Hopping Mouse
Ii is for Inland Taipan
Jj is for Jewel Beetle
Kk is for Koala
Ll is for Little Penguin
Mm is for Murray Cod
Nn is for Numbat
Oo is for Orange-bellied Parrot
Pp is for Platypus
Qq is for Quokka
Rr is for Red Kangaroo
Ss is for Saltwater Crocodile
Tt is for Tasmanian Tiger
Uu is for Unbanded Delma
Vv is for Variegated Fairy Wren
Ww is for Wombat
Xx is for Ambrax Swallowtail
Yy is for Yabbie
Zz is for Zebra Finch
Designed and illustrated in Australia. Made ethically in China in an environmentally responsible manner.